A message regarding coronavirus (COVID-19)
George Ayoub Carpet & Rug Care is committed to the health and safety of our employees and our customers. We are continuously reviewing developments with the coronavirus and, as of now, there have been no reported illnesses or known contact with anyone with the coronavirus among our employees. Our rug cleaning facility and cleaning operations remain open and we have instituted workplace precautions to help prevent the risk of infection and spread of the coronavirus.
We believe it is essential for us to serve our communities during this difficult time to help clean and sanitize customer rugs, carpet and Upholstery. We are taking all measures to ensure our employees and customers are safe during our visit.
Our employees have adopted the following standard precautions:
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently, using soap and hot water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid shaking hands with anyone.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Keep hand sanitizers in company trucks and vehicles driven by the cleaning technician and sales team and use them frequently.
- Wear shoe covers and gloves while working in the customers home or office.
- Wipe down work areas, sales counters, phones, keyboards, common areas, door handles and other frequently touched areas with antiseptic wipes several times throughout the day.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
We will keep you posted if there are any changes in this situation at George Ayoub Carpet & Rug Care.
Yours in service,
George Ayoub Carpet & Rug Care